Hard Money Loans In Houston
Quick Closings, Creative Financing, No Minimum FICO.
Our Loan Programs
Fix & Flip
Fix to Rent
Why Hard Money Loans?
CapSource is the best place to get hard money loans in Houston, Texas. Real estate investors will often use Hard money to fund their fix and flip, long-term rental, and fix to rent real estate projects. A Hard money loan provides immediate access to investment capital without the rigmarole of conventional loans. Real Estate Investors in Houston can now get the private money they need quickly.
WHY PARTNER WITH CAPSOURCE?
Whether you are a seasoned professional seeking industry leading rates or new to real estate investing and in need of a mentor, our dedicated team of mortgage experts with nearly two decades of experience and 200M+ in loans funded allow us to get you from your initial application to the closing table both quickly and efficiently. With ever changing housing market conditions, it is ever more important to have a trusted real estate professional by your side to navigate the investment landscape. We have spent many years cultivating and fostering lender relationships so that we can deliver superior commercial real estate financing services to our clients.
CapSource is focused on providing the finest hard money loans in Houston. Leverage our invaluable expertise and industry knowledge to help guide better investment decisions.
Houston Population GrowthSome demographers estimate that the state’s population will more than double to 54 million people by 2050. A lot of that population growth will concentrate on Texas’ metropolitan areas, like Houston. Currently, this port city is the fourth largest city in the United States, with over 2.32 million people calling it home. For the greater metropolitan area, that figure swells to 7 million people, making the Houston MSA the fifth largest in the nation. Data estimates from the US Census report Houston’s population grew 10.7% from April 2010 to July 2019. Growth is expected to continue. Real estate firm Cushman and Wakefield anticipates that from 2020 to 2029, Houston will add another 1.2 million residents, the second-highest number of new residents for any metro area. It’s a population growth of 17.2%.
Houston Job MarketWhen it comes to employment, Houston has a lot going for it. Traditionally, it’s been associated with the oil industry. While oil and energy represent a significant segment of Houston’s job market in total GDP, it is not the front-seat driver in Houston’s economy. In fact, no single industry dominates the Houston economy.
A few key components are:
- Houston has the largest US port in terms of total cargo tonnage handled. It’s one of the busiest ports in the nation for foreign trade. The ports and its associated businesses employ a lot of people, which is why trade, transportation, and utilities make up 19.9% of Houston’s employment.
- Professional and business services represent 16.5% of the Houston job market.
- Amazon selected Houston as one of its headquarters cities, bringing more employment into the region.
- The greater Houston Metro has one of the largest and most important industrial bases in the world. This manufacturing sector ranks second in GDP in the United States.
- The world’s largest medical complex, the Texas Medical Center, is in Houston. Numerous biotech companies and cutting-edge institutions support it.